subconscious mind cleaned

The Mighty Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

subconscious mind cleaned

The subconscious mind. Scientists say that we only use 10% of our minds. Think about it. We use only 10% of our minds! We are wasting the other 90%. Think of it this way … Could we survive on 10% of our salary? What about eating only 10% of the food we make? What if we slept only 10% of 8 hours a day? What if we had only 10% of the oxygen that was available?The answer to all these questions is a resounding NO, you won’t survive!

BUT! You currently possess the most powerful tool in the Universe … your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND!

Your subconscious mind knows everything. It has all the answers if you just use it correctly. It can lead you to a life of harmony, wealth, health, joy and success! This is possible with all aspects of your life.

The first step in changing your life is to start making impressions on your subconscious mind. You can do this by making affirmations as well as thinking certain thoughts. For example, let’s say you want to attract money in your life. You can simply repeat these words “I am wealth and success”.

Repeat these words several times a day. It’s best to say them in the morning when you get up and right before you sleep. This is when your mind is in an alpha state. When saying them, make sure you really mean them and focus on the words. Don’t feel it’s a chore or else it will not do you any good. You can also say them while meditating.

This can work for anything. Make sure the affirmations are positive and not stating the negative. For example, if you want to quit smoking, don’t say “I don’t smoke”. Instead say “My lungs are pure and healthy and I am cigarette free.”

“I am” are two of the most powerful words in the English language.

Also, it’s very important to think positively, don’t say to yourself, “I’m just never lucky” or “I’m just meant to be poor.” Think the opposite, “I am lucky” or “Things always work out in my favor” and “I am wealthy and successful.” If you have trouble believing yourself when you say them then change them to become more believable. You can start small or say “I’m becoming wealthy.”

If you need help with a problem or are in a situation where you have to make a tough decision and don’t know which is the best for you. Ask your subconscious mind for help. Let’s say you are contemplating two separate job offers and you are having trouble deciding between the two. Ask your subconscious mind for help by asking it. You may say something like “Infinite wisdom of my subconscious mind, I ask for your help in deciding what is best between these two job offers, I ask for your help and guidance in making a decision that is best for me.”

Ask your subconscious mind for help!

Be still and listen to your subconscious mind. Close your eyes if need be and do not force anything to come to you but just be still and listen. If the answer doesn’t come right away, that’s okay. It’s probably searching for the answer and it may take a little bit of time. But, I assure you, the answer will come … maybe the next day or next week. You just need to be alert and have your antennas up.

The answer may come from something outside of you, perhaps after you wake up. You may be clear in your thoughts on what to do. You may read or hear something that may enlighten you on what to do. You may receive your answer by running into a friend and he may say something that may help you decide.

Just be patient and do not get frustrated and think too much about it. By doing so, you are delaying the answer form coming to you.


 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.