What We Do
Unchain our Children (Registered Non-profit: 2016/296796/08) endeavors to assist in the combat against child prostitution, child abuse, and other violations on human rights by means direct intervention, recovery of missing and exploited children, counseling of individuals at risk and conducting initiatives to lower the current occurring incidences of abuse/exploitation.
We pledge commitment to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem.
We recognize the rights of all individuals to mutual respect; acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
How We Do It
Our team works in collaboration with the SAPS, security companies and dedicated individuals providing relevant information to deal with tip-offs, commissioned cases and requested follow-ups.
Being focused on direct investigation and tactical intervention, the Unchain our Children team handles physical surveillance, reconnaissance and intervention (within the framework of our SAPS collaboration and advisories) and provides follow-up counseling and rehabilitation for victims.
Our participation in the prosecution of offenders is ongoing and in line with our legal affiliates. We also work with other NGOs and CSR initiatives to assist in making a tangible difference.
Who We Work With
We are in the process of aligning ourselves with various stakeholders from the causes against child exploitation and drug/prostitution counseling organizations.
Should you wish to assist us or obtain more information about the individuals/organizations we work with, please email us here.
The Field Of Our Help
Although we are primarily based in Gauteng, South Africa, we have successfully rescued abused women being forced into prostitution from various SADEC nations, and have helped in the recovery of missing persons in South Africa.
We will help anyone in need; anybody feeling they are in trouble (or someone you may know) may contact us.
Unchain our Children firmly follows The World Congress of NGOs 12 core values:
- Service beyond self
- Respect for human rights
- Maintain a vision
- Cooperation beyond borders
- Public mindedness
- Nonprofit Integrity
- Comprehensive viewpoint
We pledge commitment to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem. We recognize the rights of all individuals to mutual respect; acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
We believe in direct intervention at the source, with initiatives to drive changes at higher levels.
Added Expertise And Services
Through our partners at TRAC (Trace, Recover and Counsel Services), we offer:
- Profiling of individuals
- Tracing of individuals
- Tracing of assets Reports and supporting documentary evidence
- Vehicle crime investigations i.e. theft of motor vehicles, hijacking investigations and insurance fraud
- Tracing and recovery of stolen and hijacked vehicles and liaison with SAPS in the recovery of vehicles and restitution process to the Insurance Company or owner
- Disposal of vehicle salvage Investigation of spouse infidelity (reports with factual evidence)
- Fraud investigations pertaining to cloned vehicles, money laundering, fraudulent insurance claims, credit card fraud, fleet and garage cards
- Corruption investigations: Town council and Government departments and private companies
- CPO (Close Protection Officer): VIP and private individuals and special event security
- Verification Services: Police clearance, criminal record checks (finger prints), ITC checks, Qualifications/Experience Verification, Polygraph Testing, Verifying of public drivers permits/licenses, vehicle detail inquiry
- Combat & Self-defense training (focus on courses for women)
- Registered NPO/NGO/Section 18A Company
- Assisting victims of Human Rights Violations including:
- Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Gender-Based and Intimate Partner Violence
- Children who have been sexually abused, and their parents
- Parents who struggle to gain access to their children
- Suicidal and depressed people: adults, teens and children
- HIV positive people
- Substance Abusers
- The Bereaved
- Anyone needing an ear or emotional assistance
Unchain Our Children continues to strive to expand its programs and offerings to the community. We hope that you will be able to take part in one or more of the many important events that we are offering this year and experience firsthand the pride we take in supporting our cause.
It is our mission to assist in the combat against child prostitution, child abuse, human trafficking and other violations of human rights by means direct intervention, recovery of missing and exploited children, counseling of individuals at risk and conducting initiatives to lower incidences of abuse and exploitation.
In order to meet our mission and provide services in our community, we rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses for support. Without the assistance of generous individuals like you, we wouldn’t be able to serve those in our community each year.
We ask that you make a commitment to support our annual appeal by making a donation. This year our goals are many, and we hope that you will be able to make a contribution. Your generosity will make a difference in our community by allowing us to continue our work.
Donations can be made to the following account (Registered Non-profit: 2016/296796/08):
Name of Entity: Unchain Our Children NPC
Account Number: 62633208568
Branch Code: 252-145