helping to save
Unchain Our Children combats prostitution of minors, human trafficking and human rights violations
- Rape and Sexual Abuse . Trauma
- Gender-Based and Intimate Partner
- Children who have been sexually abused and their parents
- Parents who struggle to gain access to their children
- Suicidal and depressed people: adults, teens and children
- HIV positive people
- Substance Abusers
- The Bereaved
- Anyone needing an ear or emotional assistance
Assist in the combat against violations on human rights by:
- Direct intervention: Trauma, Rape, GBV, Prostitution, Sexual Abuse
- 24hr Telephonic Assistance
- Victim support: SAPS, Legal (including lawyers, advocates, prosecutors)
- Medical, Counseling
- Conducting initiatives to lower occurrence of abuse
- We help anyone regardless of race, gender, age or of the crime committed against them.
- Everyone is someone’s child – no matter how old or young they are. We offer support, assistance and guidance to our clients all the way through their process of healing.
- We believe in restorative justice where possible.
- We believe in empowering our clients to become survivors rather than remain victims.
We personally make contact and build posisitive working relationships with the people and organizations that can assist us, including SAPS, the legal and criminal justice system, doctors, psychologists, district surgeons, rehabs etc.